"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Submitted MODOK: Ryan Harris


Looking for a career in science? Ryan Harris sent in this beautiful propaganda poster proclaiming the glory of a career within AIM, one of the most progressive and innovative tech institutions that a demented scientific technician could hope to work for. Besides the privilege of toiling for a giant headed killing machine, AIM offers full health and dental benefits, bonuses from tax-payer bailout moneys, and free pizza Fridays. Sign me up. Thanks, Ryan! Check out his blog: www.ryandestroys.tumblr.com.

--B

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Sign Me Up....
You wanna do that drug test???
Sure I'll fill a cup right now.

P

doctor anomaly said...

AIM has everything I like; Science world dominance, swell yellow suits and MODOK. Sign me up. I hope I get stationed in the underwater headquarters. I love this place.

Brendan Tobin said...

Don't forget those sweet bucket helmets....

--B