"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Carter and Spencer


Carter and Spencer return with some awesome MODOKs this year.  Check it out:



Carter (10) says:

"My picture has Modok trying to cook a hot dog with his head laser.  It came to me when I was looking at the Superhero Squad one-panel comics and thought I'd try my own joke.  I drew it with a pencil, but used Adobe Illustrator to color it."


Spencer (7) says:

"I used colored pencils to make "Mobacca" because it was a mix of Modok and Chewbacca.  It came to me because I was playing Star Wars when we drew it and because I like Chewbacca because he is fuzzy."

Chewbacca IS fuzzy!  Great job, guys!  Thanks for your submissions!

--B

No comments: