"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Submitted MODOK: J. Kantz




This MODOK cutie comes by way of John Kantz who writes:
Hey, I think this art jam is awesome. I totally meant to draw a M.O.D.O.K. last year when one of my co-workers introduced me to your blog, but I forgot. I made sure to get a head start this year. Anyway, I have devised an image as jarring as an actual telekinetic force blast from M.O.D.O.K. himself! Look on and despair at the Mental Organism Designed Only for Kawaiiii.
One of my followers from tumblr - "This was M.O.D.O.K.'s first attempt at being cute. Did you like it? PUNY HUMAN!" 
-J Kantz 
Sweet.  Check out John's links here:


inkmo.deviantart.com
inkmo.tumblr.com
jackmo.com



--B

No comments: