"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2014!

That's all folks...
Sad to see you go. But, happy we had this month of MINDBLAST together.
Thanks to everyone for making it another great year.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Jarek Pulit

This most topical MODOK drawing comes from Jarek Pulit.
He writes,
Hi,
I discovered your blog last year from a post on drawn.ca but was one month too late to contribute. So this time around I made a concerted effort to get at it early in the month. I couldn't resist using Rush Limbaugh's cherubic face as the inspiration for a Modok/Limbaugh mashup. I call him Lodok ... I suppose. 
Killer stuff Jarek, Thanks very much for sharing your work and time with us..

For more of Mr. Pulit's work visit:
www.jarekpulit.com
www.jarekpulit.tumblr.com


--P

No comments: