"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Submitted MODOK: Cameron Brett

No special Attack will stop him.......
Nothing...  Not even that plasma blaster you found back in level six.
This mighty Pixelated MODOK comes to us from Cameron who writes,
Here's something I made recently for your fine site.  As well as my local comic store, Annex Comics in Newport.  The best description I can give you is that "I'm not a big comic book reader - but as an outsider looking in, it seems like a pretty fun world to engage in. My main medium is Video Games, usually retro, thus: a retro-gaming Modok thingamabob."
Thanks for the awesome submission Cameron.  I think even if your not an avid comic book reader MODOK can get into your blood just the same.  I also think this mental organism needs to be in more Video games.
For an opportunity to check out more of Cambert's awesome stuff visit him online over at iwouldplaythat.blogspot

--P

No comments: