"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Submitted MODOK: Genevieve Tsai

Genevieve sent us this awesome MODOK last year just after march had ended.  She writes,
I wanted to submit this rough sketch of MODOK teaming up with Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas & Ferb.

The funny thing is, I really wanted to draw two of my favorite maddened evil masterminds, MODOK and Dr. Doof and I thought they would totally be doing a song and dance number as they captured their nemeses, Hulk and Perry the Platypus. After I sketched this out, on a whim I wanted to see if anyone else had done this crossover, and to my surprise, I found that Phineas and Ferb are actually doing a Marvel crossover this Summer... and with MODOK!! It was a crazy coincidence that got me all excited and giddy inside! Anyway, this is super rough, and I plan to clean it up and finalize it but I didn't want to miss the deadline!
Really digging the HULK stuffed in the cage with Perry there.  Also look forward to seeing a finalized version this year. 
Be sure to check out more of Genevieve's work on her BLOG or her SITE.

P

No comments: