"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2014!

That's all folks...
Sad to see you go. But, happy we had this month of MINDBLAST together.
Thanks to everyone for making it another great year.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Submitted MODOK: Genevieve Tsai

Genevieve sent us this awesome MODOK last year just after march had ended.  She writes,
I wanted to submit this rough sketch of MODOK teaming up with Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas & Ferb.

The funny thing is, I really wanted to draw two of my favorite maddened evil masterminds, MODOK and Dr. Doof and I thought they would totally be doing a song and dance number as they captured their nemeses, Hulk and Perry the Platypus. After I sketched this out, on a whim I wanted to see if anyone else had done this crossover, and to my surprise, I found that Phineas and Ferb are actually doing a Marvel crossover this Summer... and with MODOK!! It was a crazy coincidence that got me all excited and giddy inside! Anyway, this is super rough, and I plan to clean it up and finalize it but I didn't want to miss the deadline!
Really digging the HULK stuffed in the cage with Perry there.  Also look forward to seeing a finalized version this year. 
Be sure to check out more of Genevieve's work on her BLOG or her SITE.

P

No comments: