"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Friday, March 31, 2017

THE VERY LAST MINUTE MODOK.

Call AAA.I.M to get him a lift or prepare to get a Mindblast.
Just in under the wire...

I will take a moment to thank my intrepid cohort Brendan Tobin for bringing MODOK to my attention ten years ago, and for keeping the past ten years of the blog inspirational and fun.
I'd also be remiss if I didn't also acknowledge, thank, exalt, congratulate, honor, and even Mindblast all of our fellow contributors over the past ten years.  Your time, talent, and passion for this mental organism has made every march since 2007 an artistic adventure.

You guys and gals all rule, and I'm happy to be here doing fun drawings with ya.

March is for MODOK,
P

No comments: