"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Minimalist MODOKS March Onward.

Alright, alright...
I've gotten a little carried away with the color and photoshop work in my past few submissions.
Please forgive my most egregious error on that front, and chalk it up to my fervor for some March MODOK Madness.  As for this one, I'm pretty happy with the finish on it.  Feel like I'm getting a better feeling for the push and pull of lights and darks between the Sharpies, and the white out pen effects.  I'm also realizing that I've been drawing his face a little oddly here of late (too small) and I'm aiming to spread the features out more.

Hope you all dig and Keep up the MINDBLASTS over these last ten days of MARCH!
p

No comments: