"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Cheers to March MODOK Madness 2018!

Whew! I'm gonna have a double right now, maybe a beer chaser.

 It's been one hell of a month and I want to thank all the folks who shared work with us here in celebration of the Mighty mental organism we all know (and LOVE) as MODOK.

 Firstly, I extend bountiful thanks to my fellow buckethead helmet clad, blogging Beekeeper, Brendan. He introduced me to this character over a decade ago, and makes every year of doing this a treat. He's done a Herculean job of getting posts onto the blog here in the past few weeks, and for that I'm eternally grateful. You rock dude, and we'll see about doing this all again next year.

 Secondly, copious thanks to our contributors (both new and old) who show up with fresh artwork every year and remind me that I should probably try to do just ONE MORE DRAWING during March. The challenge is appreciated and, the inspiration consistently makes me want to produce better work.

 In closing, it's been a fantastic March for MODOK in 2018 and I look forward to the future.
Keep drawing fun stuff everyone, and by all mean keep a Mindblast in your heart.

Sincerely,
P

No comments: