"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's April First!
Thanks to everyone involved for an awesome tenth year of March MODOK Madness!

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Submitted MODOK: Andy Blanchard

MODOK by Andy Blanchard.
Andy sent us this sweet MODOK drawing and writes,
Hi,

I’ve never submitted anything to you guys in the past, nor have I even drawn MODOK before, although I’ve wanted to in the past. Here’s my first drawing of the killing machine! Done with Berol art markers and a Paper Mate Flair pen.
Many thanks for sending this artwork our way Mr. Blanchard. March MODOK Madness is indeed a magical time, and for me it's greatest power is drawing new submissions from A.I.M. fans everywhere.  You make March awesome.

I've gotta go by some Flair pens,
P

No comments: