"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Submitted MODOK: Raphael Phillips


Raphael sent us this slick submission and writes:
Hi there!

I wanted to share my Biggie Smalls M.O.D.O.K. sculpture with you all! I had the pleasure of Kevin Smith shouting out the sculpture a few weeks ago as promo for my kickstarter that just launched today! I'd be honored if you all shouted it out on your blog under the name Raphael Phillips. Attached is an image of the statue as well, I hope you all enjoy it!
Brilliant work on the sculpt Raphael and many thanks for sharing it. We're also attaching your links for fans of the blog to have a look at.

Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/biggie/the-notorious-modok

Kevin Smith shout out:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtRiwLbFhdE/

Keep on Mindblasting Raphael, and have a fantastic March MODOK Madness.

P

No comments: