"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Submitted MODOK: Marc Lapierre

Mr. Lapierre just adorned his property with this Fine MODOK image and we're pretty sure his neighborhood aught to take notice.  He writes,
Hello,
I wanted to send along a contribution to this year's MMM. I've done a few in the past and always have fun drawing MODOK. This time I drew him in chalk on my driveway while playing with my kids today.
Marc also requested that we point folks to visit him on his Instagram or Twitter pages or check out his Facebook page.  Marc has a lot of cool stuff going on, so go there now.

Thanks again for the ongoing support in March there Marc, may MODOK always grace your driveway while increasing your property value.

P

No comments: