"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Submitted MODOK: Tom Kelly


Illustrator Tom Kelly submits this outrageous Miz MODOK and writes:
MODOK is such a crazy character and in the past I have do one of the different varieties: evil, silly, goofy, sinister... so for this one I did a gender swap and did Miz MODOK.  I know I should call her MODAM but this one really is in a much more Miz MODOK vein.  I made the illustration using the vector program Adobe Illustrator CS6 with my Wacom tablet.   Hope she made you chuckle.  Thanks!
We did chuckle, many thanks to you, Tom! You can see more of Illustrator Tom Kelly's work at  http://tomkellyart.deviantart.com/

--B

No comments: