"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March MODOK Madness 2020...

....and exhale.

Whelp, this will be my last MODOK post here for 2020. Oddly enough, it's also the first MODOK I drew this year. Sketched in on a lunch break back in early February, and it's really amazing that this one month has felt like a year already. Strange days indeed.

Once again, I want to thank Brendan (my old battlefield brother in arms) for keeping this blog going with me for another year, when the distraction was most appreciated. He cranked out a mountain of marvelous drawings, and had them ready to go at the drop of a hat. I also wish to thank all the artists who shared their talent, time, and submissions with us. You put the mindblasts into March, year after year, and I can't thank you enough.

In closing, I'll take another deep breath here and move forward one day at a time. I hope that you all do the same, so that we can congregate again next year for more MODOK appreciation and artwork. Til then, please stay safe. Keep making things, and take care of yourselves out there.

Viva la Mindblasts,
P

No comments: