"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Submitted MODOK: John Douglas


A returning John Douglas gives us this gem, a worn-out MODOK taking a well deserved nap!  John writes:
Well, here's the last submission for March M.O.D.O.K. Madness for 2020. Alas, M.O.D.O.K. is too exhausted to Mindblast anymore for the month and needs a nap. I know the feeling!
I just wanna take a moment to thank y'all for the opportunity to play along. It almost fills that spot from a couple previous fun art Blogs I used to play on: Covered (recreating comic book covers) and Repaneled (recreating comic book panels).


I look forward to next year--and may have to do something to **REALLY** up my game!
And here's the usual link to my nonsense and shenanigans:
https://johndouglasart.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for all your contributions, John!

--B

No comments: