"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Submitted MODOK: John Douglas

John is a long time contributor to our annual MODOK festivities, and he's been kind enough to blast our inbox with his first submission of the season. He writes,
Greetings!  :-)
Well, even with the extra Leap-Day, I managed to get off to a bit of a late start with my submission to March M.O.D.O.K. Madness for 2020.  I usually have one chambered to go shortly after the stroke of midnight, but this time March just sneaked up on me when I wasn't looking. 
Anyways, I look forward to spamming y'all with more submissions, soon!
We're looking forward to more art Mr. Douglas, and are happy sharing this link to your other artwork
with many thanks for your years of continued support: https://johndouglasart.blogspot.com/

May your Mindblasts be mighty!
P

No comments: