"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

NOR-DOK!


Happy Saint Paddy's day to all...
I've been doing a holiday themed MODOK every year since this thing began....
This year however I stayed away from the green, the shamrocks, and booze to offer you a version of MODOK as a viking force that might have invaded Ireland and sacked some villages for beer and such.... NORSE MODOK or NORDOK if you prefer.. I guess just viking MODOK would be more correct... I really dunno...
It's been a long day for me...

I hope you dig...Leave a comment if your gonna catch a drink tonight...I'm on my way after this post...

P

3 comments:

Mr.Mr. said...

I have left a comment: Wow!Craziness!
End of comment.

GOGOPEDRO said...

thanks MR...
gotta show the MODOK some Respect... or he'll battle axe you...

P

Anonymous said...

IT'S ST. PADDY'S NOT ST. PATTY'S.