"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's April First!
Thanks to everyone involved for an awesome tenth year of March MODOK Madness!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

NOR-DOK!


Happy Saint Paddy's day to all...
I've been doing a holiday themed MODOK every year since this thing began....
This year however I stayed away from the green, the shamrocks, and booze to offer you a version of MODOK as a viking force that might have invaded Ireland and sacked some villages for beer and such.... NORSE MODOK or NORDOK if you prefer.. I guess just viking MODOK would be more correct... I really dunno...
It's been a long day for me...

I hope you dig...Leave a comment if your gonna catch a drink tonight...I'm on my way after this post...

P

3 comments:

Mr.Mr. said...

I have left a comment: Wow!Craziness!
End of comment.

GOGOPEDRO said...

thanks MR...
gotta show the MODOK some Respect... or he'll battle axe you...

P

Anonymous said...

IT'S ST. PADDY'S NOT ST. PATTY'S.