"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Submitted MODOK: Fake Larry


We recently received this post from Fake Larry over at Ghoulzone, a horror and humor themed website/podcast.
Larry writes:
"I just found your website and I'm a MODOK fan. I attached a picture of a MODOK I made in the Spore PC game. It's as close as I could make it using the creature parts in the game. Anyone who has Spore can search the Spore database for creatures and objects to import into their game, so if anyone wants to find my creation they can just search for MODOK, as far as I know it's the only one!"

Quite true Larry, much like the Highlander, "there can be only one Modok" the game of Spore.
Thanks for the fantastic contribution to MMM2011.