"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Submitted MODOK: Paul Sizer


Paul sent in this awesome Graphic poster for A.I.M. recruitment purposes... Seeing stuff like this makes me want to hang out with MODOK even more..

With a tagline like...
"Advanced Idea Mechanics: it's not just a job. It's WORLD DOMINATION"
You, simply can't go wrong...

For more of Paul's Art, and snappy slogan's check out his main SITE, or his Deviant Art Account HERE.
Thanks for keeping the Madness going Paul..

3 comments:

Paul Sizer said...

Thanks for letting me play with all the cool kids at your site!

Brendan Tobin said...

Amazing piece.

--B

Anonymous said...

This poster would certainly convince me to join AIM... if I weren't already a member. I moonlight with Hydra, and volunteer with Cobra one weekend per month.