"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Momento MODOK 2022

Hola MODOK fans,

Here's my final image for 2022! So, with the last minutes of March ticking away, I'd like to give my thanks to all those who've been a part of March MODOK Madness for the past 15 years.  

First and foremost, a multitude of thanks to all the artists that have joined (and rejoined) us in our annual celebration of this Jack Kirby creation. Your continued contributions of time, talent, and creativity are a constant inspiration.

And last but not least, bountiful truckloads of thanks to my good friend Brendan. This year he did the heavy lifting with posting submissions while churning out a mighty collection of MODOK images. It's always a pleasure dude. Thanks again for sharing the last 1.5 decades with me on this artistic adventure.

I raise a glass to you all, take care out there and keep on Mindblasting!

Salud!
P

 

No comments: