"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Submitted MODOK: RD



The last RD post of the year!

My last submission before the month is over is this duo of simple, rough sketch feeling images, hope you like them.

Since a Skeletor-MODOK is not that original of an idea, I also included a He-Man / Captain America hybrid (He-Cap), and made sure that their wrestle feels more like some awkward dance routine than an epic struggle.
And then there's HorDOK and a cross between She-Ra and Ms. Marvel (Miss-Ra) in the second image, nothing special there.

I'll also post a little 'bonus pin-up' on my blog, you can check it out, if you'd like:
https://vanezigy.blogspot.com/

So, that's it for me, guys. Once again thanks for the opportunity, and see you all next year, but until then: Make Mine MODOK!

Thanks for all your submissions, RD!

--B 

No comments: