"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Monday, March 7, 2022

Submitted MODOK: John Douglas

John sends us this great piece and writes:

It's another submission to March M.O.D.O.K. Madness!  This one is a bit of a cheat, as it is for a commission I did a little while ago for someone [name redacted to protect the guilty] who wanted a mash-up of M.O.D.O.K. and the aliens from "They Live" (1988)--two great things that go great together, like chocolate and peanut butter!  Also, two great things which are right in my wheelhouse.

I figured I'd wait 'til March M.O.D.O.K. Madness to post it.  It made sense at the time, unlike this link to my Blog: https://johndouglasart.blogspot.com/
Nice work, John!

--B

2 comments:

Nicholas Como said...

Sickkkkk. Im all out of bubblegum

jecky7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.