"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Submitted MODOK: RD


RD returns into the MMM fold with a familiar looking piece:

Sorry for arriving this late to the party - I wanted a specific image as my first submission this year, but I still had to finish it.
If you remember, last time I promised an 'advanced version' -or 'deluxe edition'- of my King Kong-inspired piece, which back then I naively thought would be done in no time. Obviously all that built-up momentum was lost in an instant, but for the past year I still kept futzing with it occasionally, and now it's finally finished and looking much more epic than before!
But don't take my word for it, check it out yourself.
And if you'd like -what a great segue!- check out my blog at: https://vanezigy.blogspot.com/

Welcome back and thanks for the updated submission!

--B 

No comments: