"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nobody's business but the Turks!


















Took me a while, but I got it in before the buzzer! This is an nod to a couple Turkish films I saw recently, including one featuring the Turkish Captain America (I know!) and the EVIL Turkish Spiderman.

Surprisingly good, especially the fight scenes. There's a double kick in a cemetery that will blow your mind!!!

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

STUNNING......I AM A BIG FAN OF INDIAN SPIDERMAN MYSELF.....

GREAT EXPRESSION ON THE CAPTAIN THERE.

P

Anonymous said...

MAGNIFICENT!

Fonce, you've outdone yourself.

Turkish MODOK kicks ass!!
:)

-Ray

GOGOPEDRO said...

I just realized what a massive DICK Turkish SPIDERMAN is....

NOTHING LIKE THAT DANCING SPIDERMAN THAT I SAW IN THE MOVIES.

P