"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Submitted MODOK: Ray Alma



Our buddy Ray sent in this photo of his wife, Caryn, as MODOK from last year's West Village Halloween Parade. Ray is a super talented artist Pedro and I have had the pleasure of working with and is absolutely gung-ho when it comes to making Halloween costumes. He's not pictured, but he came up with a sweet Nick Fury costume to accompany Caryn's crafted MODOK get up. I should ask her if she'd make me one; I would dress up in MODOK gear every day. Maybe I'd finally get a seat on the subway.

--B

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Man It gets better ever time I see it. I will also add that I have seen ray in a Home spun Captain America costume that was SAH WEEEEEET!

What a combo...Marvel and Halloween.

Which gives me a great Idea. Lets all dress as modok and go to the parade...

P

Fonce Falooda said...

You know, we can do all the drawings we want, but how many of us can say we dressed up our woman as MODOK?!!

One, that's how many. Ray is living the dream. ;)