"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's April First!
Thanks to everyone involved for an awesome tenth year of March MODOK Madness!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Submitted MODOK: Daniel Wagner

Daniel Wagner, renowned guitarist, bassist, vocalist, programmer, and champion dinosaur-fighter for the band Hooray For Gooba, sent our mighty blog a song dedicated to MODOK! It's pretty sweet, if I say so myself! Daniel writes:
I'm a huge fan of MODOK, which is why it makes perfect sense that I wrote a love song to the aforementioned super-villain titled "MODOK, MODOK (Why are you killing everybody?)" and perform it under the name Hooray for Gooba! It's a big hit with the kids, as is MODOK.


As I try to figure out how to post an mp3 on blogger for March MODOK MAdness, for now head over to http://www.myspace.com/hoorayforgooba for more great Hooray For Gooba, including "MODOK, MODOK"! Thanks, Daniel, and toss a dinosaur for me!

--B

No comments: