"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Submitted MODOK: Filipe Homem Fonseca

Filipe made us some MODOK and sent it to us with this sweet body of text that reads,
Hi guys
   First of all, congratz for the March MODOK Madness! Modok, mastermind ruler of us all, deserves all we can give him! OBEY!
   Now, here's my submission to this years event! I'm a portuguese scriptwriter, director and comedian, with a HUGE love for comics. The first stories I wrote were in comic book form, and I used to spend a lot of time drawing. Sometimes I still do, and the March Madness was a great opportunity to draw again! MODOK is one of my favorite characters of all times, so I'm very happy to be part of this madness! This drawing was made with a rollerball pen and then colored with photoshop. Had a great time doin' it!
We very much applaud Mr. Fonseca for is support and submission.  So be sure to go and check out more of his work over at his BLOG!
 
Keep up with the MADNESS!
P

No comments: