"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's April First!
Thanks to everyone involved for an awesome tenth year of March MODOK Madness!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Submitted MODOK: Krakit

Krakit sent us this killer photo he took and he writes,
I saw it at the Dragon Con in Atlanta right before the costume parade.  I asked the person wearing it if they would let me take a photo and they were kind enough to pose for me.
Which proves that MODOK fans are always down for a good photo opportunity.  Also it shows this beloved Mental organism to be extremely photogenic.

P

[EDIT: Big thanks to Contagious Media for identifying the creator of this awesome costume, a designer who goes by the name of Midwest MacGyver.  I did do a search for the appearance of the costume so I could credit the designer and found many pictures of it, but couldn't link it to a specific creator.  --B]

3 comments:

Krakit said...

Awesome! So glad to see this
fantastic costume made it to
this cool blog.

Contagious Media said...

I believe this is the Midwest MacGyver. https://www.facebook.com/Midwest.MacGyver

March MODOK Madness said...

Thank you, sir! I was hoping to find and give credit to the designer of the MODOK costume. Thanks for the help, CM.

--B