"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Submitted MODOK: Rick Schmitz

“The MODOK has landed!”
The rambunctious Rick sent us this menacing MODOK and writes:
I don’t know if Kirby was inspired at all by the Lunar Lander, but I thought there might be some similarities between MODOK and the Moon vehicle.

You can find me doing my thing as the Art Director for WildTangent Studios working on mobile games like Polar Bowler 1st Frame, Penguins and other titles.  Additionally, you can see me at Emerald City Comic Con later this month where I will be selling copies of my brand new comic book: Dorothy Swift!  I’ll be at table HH12!
 If you're in the mood to see more from Mr. Schmitz hop online and visit him HERE!

Keep on Mindblasting everybody,

P

No comments: