"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Submitted MODOK: Stewart G.

Well we should say Submitted "MODOKS" in this instance.  Because Stewart was very clever in his tactics for procuring SIX fine MODOK drawings and sending them to us.  Stewart writes,
Hi, hopefully I'm not too late to submit pictures for this year.
    Attached are some entries that my nieces and nephews and I did. I had to bribe them with Pokemon card to get them draw him with me.The girls especially didn't appreciate MODOK (he isn't a cute butterfly after all). I think they still had fun anyway.  Thanks for the fun. I hope to do it again next year.
Stewart's MODOK (above)

N. (age 13) captures MODOK's warface
A. (age 11) shared this MODOK.
El. (age 9) did this one
Em. (age 8) did this one.
I wish I could remember what name the girls were calling MODOK it was funny.
T. Age 6 and a half (He made sure I put down the and a half part) did this one.
He took the most convincing to draw with us, but the promise of Pokemon cards finally won out.

 On a side note MODOK totally endorses bribery and other forms of coercion, when it comes to making images in his name.  Because it's March, and it's time for MODOK drawing!

We'd like to thank ALL these young artists for they're time and talent this year.  Kids drawing MODOK is always an awesome addition to our inbox.

For these images and more check out Stewart's website HERE!.
And keep on MINDBLASTING!
P

P.S. Apologies to Stewart for the mix up in this post... Blogger told me it was totally cool last evening... and this morning it tanked..  So Here's the revised post.

No comments: