"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Mid-Week MODANK!

So ends another year of March MODOK Madness.

Once more, I am happy that we all had this month to share artwork and bask in the radiant glow of a mighty Mindblast. It's been a particularly long twelve months since we last did this event. But, once again it's proven itself to be a pleasure and much needed escape. So, I wanted make a few quick shout outs before I roll off into the sunset here. Bountiful thanks to my blogging buddy Brendan Tobin, for being an inspiration and for sharing this event with me year after year. I'll also need to send a metric tonnage of thanks and gratitude to all the folks that contributed and submitted artwork this year. You make this blog fun and new ever year. In closing, I wish you all the best for 2021, take care of yourselves out there and keep making artwork. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

March is for MODOK!
-P

No comments: