"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Yo Hablo LingoDOK!

Hola!

Winding down to the final hours of March 2021 and I've almost exhausted my ideas for the year. Part of the pandemic (and pre-pandemic) times has been spent trying to build my Spanish skills using Duolingo. 

So, I figured MODOK would fit right into a Duolingo styled language lesson. Unfortunately, I did need some help from google translate with my syntax so if this isn't perfect, please forgive me. I'll keep working at it. Text roughly translates as follows:

Beekeeper Bob: HEY, BOSS, there's a bunch of Avengers outside the entrance to our secret lab.
?What should we do?

 
MODOK: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Those heroes are very stupid. The Hulk smells like green old cheese, Captain America plays with a frisbee, and Iron Man needs a tune up. They will never break in, we are very well defended.

Beekeeper Bill: HELLO FRIENDS! I just got my delivery from Doordash and they gave me extra taquitos to share! AH, and there are some guys in the lobby waiting for the boss.

Hope you've all been enjoying this month of Mindblasts, it's always a good time.

Mighty is the Mindblast,
-P

No comments: