"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Submitted MODOK: R.D.


R.D. strikes again, with this fantastically cinematic MODOK submission to close out his month of Mindblast. He types,

Okay, this was a big one. I wanted to do a MODOK-piece in honor of the new Godzilla VS King Kong movie, but although I had the basic idea pretty early on, I only rushed through it these last few days, ignored some details and scrapped my original plan of including the full '70s roster of the Avengers, just to make sure I don't miss the deadline (maybe there'll be an 'advanced version' on my blog in the next few days). So here's MODOK in his giant robot-body on top of the Empire State Building, fighting Iron Man.

And that's it for me, guys. Thank you for the opportunity and see you next year.
Until then, keep safe everyone!

Thanks again for the contributions and support R.D. We're always happy to have you along for the annual tribute to our favorite mental organism. If you want to scope out that advanced version for yourself just pop over to https://vanezigy.blogspot.com/ periodically for the next few days, and enjoy the artwork.

Mindblast to the very last!
-P

No comments: