"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Friday, March 19, 2021

Submitted MODOK: RD

RD has returned, to make good on his promise of contributing more MODOK mash-ups this March. Lately, he's been mixing MCU with cartoon genres from the past, and the results are delightful. RD writes,
This one's based on some classic Looney Tunes characters, namely Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny. Be aware though, I've been practicing my Elmer-MODOK for like a year now, so that's all good, but my Bugs-Cap is still kind of nightmare fuel-ish. Oh well, maybe that's the charm in it.

It's super charming RD, I can easily imagine Elmer-MODOK saying "I'll cwush you, you wascally steve wogers!" If you're looking for more art from the prolific RD, visit https://vanezigy.blogspot.com/.

Keep on Mindblasting,
-P


No comments: