"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Submitted MODOK: Sebs

Steadfast Sebs is a long time fan and contributor to the blog. So, it was only a matter of time before he sent some artistic gold to the ol' inbox so we might post it up for all to see and enjoy. He writes,

Hey!

Man time moves so strangely in quarantine, I cannot believe that March is already over.  Hope you are doing well.  I had a couple modok I was able to finish out from my pile of doodles.  If time is kind to me today I have one last one that I might be able to finish up.  Always a blast.  Already looking forward to next year. Have a great and safe 2021.

We are wishing you the best of luck with that final image Sebs! The more MODOK, the merrier! Also we'll invite visitors to the blog to check out https://www.instagram.com/sebasebs/ for more artwork from Sebs.

March is for MODOK!
-P

No comments: