"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MIRO-DOK REDUX

HE IS MIGHTY, AND HE'S ALSO MIGHTY MURDEROUS!!
Shortly after I'd started the other Joan Miro Inspired MODOK I was doing, I had a though.  "I'm just drawing the face here," I said to myself as I set about trying to see if I could work more of MODOK'S mighty features into the image.  I mean how in the world could I pass up the chance to graphically screw around with that Hover chair, thingy.
Granted I could keep noodling with the colors, forever.  But, I'm happy with it like this right now so I'll post it up as is.

Keep on Mindblasting everyone March is almost at a close.
Plus I hope you dig the image!
P

No comments: