"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Submitted MODOK: Stephen Moverly

Knit ONE, Pearl TWO...
The Maganificent Mr. Moverly sent us this wonderful image of MODOK indulging in some downtime activity over at A.I.M. HQ.  Steve Writes,
Hey guys,
It's been while! I'm glad to see that March Modok Madness is still going strong.  I'd like to submit the attachment.  I'm calling "Mutant Organism Designed Only for Knitting"
 I'd imagine that he uses his powers to make sweaters, mittens, scarves and caps for all the beekeepers.  But, when he's not doing that he's probably cranking out knitted body bags for all his Mindblast victims.

Many thanks Steve, for helping keep the Madness going in 2013!

--P

No comments: