"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Monday, March 18, 2013

MINI MODOK MUSIC.

Hey MODOK fans,

I'm attaching this fun little link a cohort directed me to online.  It makes awesome little digital music loops by clicking and unclicking these little squares that function like tempo and pitch. 
wwwdotsembeodotcom/Matrix.swf

The image above makes a fun little tune you can play in the background while your working on MODOK images.  Thinking about his mighty brain power and his mechanical chair.

KEEP ON MINDBLASTING EVERYBODY.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I would like to thank you for your nicely written
Bad Ice Cream 3

Unknown said...

I like to get up early to go out and breathe fresh air. I feel that it is good for health and a good habit
192.168.1.1

Cheryl said...

Is this a flash game? I always love playing free online games in my free time like minecraft online, spider solitaire 2 suits, Zombs.io