"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Submitted MODOK: Monte Michaelis



Monte Michaelis hits a two-fer this year, depending on which way you hold the piece.  Another ex-PopCap, now WildTangent designer, Monte writes:
This year I tried out an idea that's been kicking around in my head for a while now: The ARNIM MODOK! It's MODOK one direction and Arnim Zola the other direction. Is your brain not MELTING?!
My brain's often melting, Monte, but it's an unrelated condition.  However, nice work on this piece!  Check out Monte's blog and website for more brain melting fun.

--B

2 comments:

Monte Michaelis said...

I can't leave this thing alone! Here's my most recent iteration: http://gapingmonte.blogspot.com/2013/03/arnim-modok-redux.html

Rickart said...

Outstanding!