"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Submitted MODOK: John Douglas



MODOK fan, John Douglas, submitted this stunning MODOK this year and writes:

Every year, I mean to submit something to MARCH MODOK MADNESS... after all, MODOK is a super-cool character--one of my favorites! However, as I am only a MIDDLING ORGANISM DESIGNED ONLY for KVETCHING, I would forget until about April 3rd or so each year.
Well, not this time! Here's my submission to your delightful site! I hope you find it acceptable.
Not only is it acceptable, it is awesome.  Thanks for hopping onboard on time this year, we're happy to have you!

Check out more of John's work on his blog.

--B

No comments: