"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Submitted MODOK: Gavin de Lint

Gavin has returned to the blog with some new visual goodness.  Here he has channeled some Evan Dorkin inspiration all over our beloved MODOK, bushy eyebrows and all!  Gotta love that linework too, I'm a fan of this I imagine MODOK to be a very good stand in for MILK.  Super Angry.  
Gavin writes,

This silly idea's been in my head for a while.  I'm a huge Milk and Cheese fan, I hope some of the other visitors here are, too.
Yep Gavin, I'm pretty sure there are some fans here on the board and, being one of them I wanted to thank you for sharing your time and skill with us this March.
Gavin has a WEBSITE!  Go NOW and check it out @gavin.delint.ca
You'll be glad you did.

--P

No comments: