"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!
We MARCH on! Two more weeks to submit your MODOK!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Submitted MODOK: Matthew Elliott


A contemplative MODOK on his way home after a long day of Mindblasts. No doubt. Hopefully, he can find a little peace at home, maybe curl up with a good book and let figuring out the cosmic cube for the next workday. Thanks for the submission, Matthew! You can see more of Matthew's work at: www.SquidVsBear.com.

--B

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

The face is unmistakably Brando when I look at it...
Really fetching image..

Thanks for sharing.

P

Chuck said...

I enjoy the themed depictions a lot, but this more subtle theme is really funny. It's one of my favorites.
Keep up the fantastic work- I hope I get to see more around.