"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Submitted MODOK: Matthew Elliott


A contemplative MODOK on his way home after a long day of Mindblasts. No doubt. Hopefully, he can find a little peace at home, maybe curl up with a good book and let figuring out the cosmic cube for the next workday. Thanks for the submission, Matthew! You can see more of Matthew's work at: www.SquidVsBear.com.

--B

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

The face is unmistakably Brando when I look at it...
Really fetching image..

Thanks for sharing.

P

Chuck said...

I enjoy the themed depictions a lot, but this more subtle theme is really funny. It's one of my favorites.
Keep up the fantastic work- I hope I get to see more around.