"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's April First!
Thanks to everyone involved for an awesome tenth year of March MODOK Madness!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Submitted MODOK: Ryan Harris


Looking for a career in science? Ryan Harris sent in this beautiful propaganda poster proclaiming the glory of a career within AIM, one of the most progressive and innovative tech institutions that a demented scientific technician could hope to work for. Besides the privilege of toiling for a giant headed killing machine, AIM offers full health and dental benefits, bonuses from tax-payer bailout moneys, and free pizza Fridays. Sign me up. Thanks, Ryan! Check out his blog: www.ryandestroys.tumblr.com.

--B

4 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Sign Me Up....
You wanna do that drug test???
Sure I'll fill a cup right now.

P

damon said...

nice

doctor anomaly said...

AIM has everything I like; Science world dominance, swell yellow suits and MODOK. Sign me up. I hope I get stationed in the underwater headquarters. I love this place.

Brendan Tobin said...

Don't forget those sweet bucket helmets....

--B