"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Maleficent MODOK #1: A Marvel Masterwork Pin-Up Page Finish


Hey all!

I plan on continuing my comic from last year, The Maleficent MODOK #1, which I never got to finish due to time constraints and, let's face it, after each March, I'm always a little burned out on MODOK to keep going! Not that I don't love the big guy. Here's the finish of the Marvel Masterwork Pin-Up sketch I posted last year, and I hope to follow with the rest of "Boyos' Night Out" soon. If I have time, keep your eye out for The Maleficent MODOK #13...

Some bloggy business: Be sure to follow March MODOK Madness on Facebook and Twitter this year, links on the right. Glad to see submissions coming in, we welcome all to submit their renditions of MODOK by emailing your work to the address found under "ENLIST!", also to the right. Welcome to March MODOK MAdness 2011!

--B

1 comment: