"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Submitted MODOK: John Douglas

John has been a long time contributor here at March MODOK Madness.  Late last year he sent us this colorized rendition of a greyscale image (check it out here) he'd submitted earlier in the season.  Sadly it was too late to post in 2014. But, in a staggering turn of good fortune it is just in time for March 2015!
He writes,
Hola, :-)
Is it March again already? 
Where does the time go?  

Anyways, last year, I missed the cut off date for submitting the colorized version of M.O.D.O.K. by one day, so I figured I'd send it along for this time.  Hope y'all like it!
I plan on sending a few more M.O.D.O.K. submissions this year, so heads up!  (Hmmmm, I'm sure there isn't a law against that horrible pun, but there probably **SHOULD** be.)

As always, here's a shameless plug for my Blog: 

Thanks kindly!
 No Sweat John, we are always happy to see some more MODOK in March.  Send your images and any other criminally bad puns you have our way.  

Keep on Mindblasting,
P





No comments: