"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Submitted MODOK: Monte Michaelis

Long time MODOK contributor Monte sent us some isometric MODOK today!  He writes,
Hello!
It's Monte, and it's March MODOK Madness time again! It's crazy how time flies.
Here's what's up with me: After wrapping up my contributions to Plants vs Zombies 2, I struck out on my own. I co-founded a small game company called Heavy Skeleton, and I'm taking my first stab at writing/illustrating an original comic (this is all on top of an awesome day job at Geocaching HQ). It's a busy life, but there's always time for MODOK!
This year, I made a tiling MODOK wallpaper. Enjoy!
Be sure to scope out more work from Monte over at the links listed below.
Site: www.thisismonte.com
Tumblr: www.eliotmechanism.com

Keep on Mindblasting,
P

No comments: