"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Submitted MODOK: Steve Richardson

Steve sent us this adorably cute Mental Organism and writes,
Hey,
A couple of guys at work have been asking me to submit to the great cause of March Modok Madness!
So I thought, what would Modok look like if he was in an ABC book.  So here is my humble attempt.  Hope you enjoy!
In my humble opinion MODOK seems like a perfect way to educate the youth.  You know "M is for MODOK" and all the other letters in the alphabet can be folks that Mini MODOK might mind blast.
Great work Mr. Steve, and many thanks for sharing in the celebration with your hug worthy MODOK submission.  Happy March!
Oops, sorry about that. I almost forgot this here link to Steve over @stuf123.deviantart.com/

Keep on MIND BLASTING!
P

No comments: