"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Submitted MODOK: John Oliveri

Winged Monster MODOK by: John Oliveri
I wanna call him Trogdor-dok.
This stunning Dragon/Monster/Demon/MODOK mash-up comes to us by way of John's father Jason, who writes,
Hey guys!
Long time reader, first time submitter.  I'm actually writing to submit on my son's behalf.  The attached is 11 year old John Oliveri's Monstrous interpretation of MODOK.  I suppose he mind-blasts on demonic wings or something.  Hope all's well!
Many thanks to John and Jason for the cooperative effort in sharing this MODOK masterpiece with us here.  Personally I think art like this is a sign that ALL IS WELL with March MODOK Madness 2015.

Keep Making the Mindblasts everybody,
P

No comments: