"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Submitted MODOK: Seggiepants

"DRAW MODOK OR BE MIND BLASTED!"
The organism known as Seggiepants was threatened and compelled by MODOK to create and share this post with us.  He writes,
Hi,
Attached are some entries I made for March MODOK Madness.
I actually did a speed drawing video of me creating the picture. Which you can scope out over on youtube @www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNRurnrhwNQ.
The nicer picture is the one I did a speed drawing of. It is a redraw of MODOKs first big reveal. The cartoon-ish picture is from a short into at the beginning of the speed drawing video where MODOK forces me to draw a picture of him (see the you tube link above).
Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for running this cool blog every year, I always enjoy looking at the cool drawings. Sorry I never seem to submit my drawings until the last minute, and I hope I am not too late to join in on the fun.
Not late at all Mr. Seggiepants  and a big thans for sharing the process&finish on this MODOK masterpiece with us here.  Blog fans, should definitely take a moment to click the link above and check out his time lapse of the drawing while he makes it.  Because MODOK drawings are the best drawings.

Keep Mind blasting!
P

No comments: