"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's April First!
Thanks to everyone involved for an awesome tenth year of March MODOK Madness!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Submitted MODOK: Stephen Gomez

Those eyes, you can't hide from those eyes.  This MODOK comes to us from Stephen who writes,
I first came across this site last year but the month of March had already ended so I wasn't able to contribute. Thankfully I had subscribed at that point and I found March Modok Madness in my blog feed earlier this month. I hope you enjoy what I've put together here. I did it in my free time and with much love :)
Thanks for the fantastic MODOK image Stephen.  We appreciate your time, talent, and help in making our March full of MODOK!.
For more Art from Stephen Check out: nativenaive.blogspot.com


--P

No comments: