"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Submitted MODOK: Stephen Gomez

Those eyes, you can't hide from those eyes.  This MODOK comes to us from Stephen who writes,
I first came across this site last year but the month of March had already ended so I wasn't able to contribute. Thankfully I had subscribed at that point and I found March Modok Madness in my blog feed earlier this month. I hope you enjoy what I've put together here. I did it in my free time and with much love :)
Thanks for the fantastic MODOK image Stephen.  We appreciate your time, talent, and help in making our March full of MODOK!.
For more Art from Stephen Check out: nativenaive.blogspot.com


--P

No comments: